As LED lights have become more common, LED shop lighting has found increasingly broad application in large retail spaces, warehouses, garages, and factory buildings, etc. Today we are going to look at 5 of the most popular models of LED shop light. You can compare the features of each model and purchase the one that most suits your requirements.
Top 5 LED Shop Lights
#1. Lepro 40W 4ft LED Shop Lights
- High efficiency: This 40W LED shop light is equivalent to a 100W fluorescent light, saving 60% on electricity costs. It has a brightness of 4000 lumens, or 100lm/W.
- Price: $17.90/unit. A pack of 4 can be purchased for $69.90, and bulk purchases enjoy an even bigger discount. Additionally, a government subsidy can be obtained for this model. Please refer to this page for details.
- Max connections: 8 units. A maximum of 8 units can be connected together, saving time and cost to install.
- Safety certified. This model is FCC and ETL certified, guaranteeing product safety.
- Light Color & Color Temperature: This 5000K daylight white LED shop light can provide clear, daylight-level illumination, highly suitable for use even above workbenches where precision operations need to be carried out.
- 5-year warranty: The product carries a 5-year warranty. Should any damage to the product occur during shipping or if there is any problem using the product, it will be replaced free of charge. LED lights generally have a long lifetime and do not require frequent replacement.
#2. Hyperikon 4 Foot LED Shop Light
- Energy Saving: The 35W Hyperikon LED Shop Light is equivalent to a 100W fluorescent light, saving 65% on electricity costs. It has a brightness of 3900 lumens, or 112lm/W.
- Price: $119.95 for 4 units, equivalent to $29.99/unit. DLC 4.2 certified. A maximum rebates of $50 can be obtained against a purchase.
- Easy installation: Besides the light itself, all necessary accessories are included, such as wall plugs and screws, and a mounting stud, making this product easy to install.
- Long lifespan: Has a lifetime of over 45,000 hours. It also comes with a 5-year warranty and is safety certified.
#3. Hykolity 4FT LED Shop Light
- High efficiency. The Hykolity 42W LED Shop Light produces 4200 lumens
of light. It has a near daylight color temperature of 5000K and saves as much
as 70% power compared to ordinary fluorescent lights. Costs $99.99 for 4 units,
equivalent to $24.99/unit.
- Easy installation: Some installation accessories are provided with
the purchase. You can hang the light from the ceiling using a chain or install
it with screws.
- Linkable: A maximum of 4 lamps can be connected together, suitable
for installing in warehouses, factories, workspaces, garages, etc.
- High Quality. ETL certified for safety. Has a lifetime of over
50,000 hours and comes with a 5-year warranty, so there is no need to worry
about problems in use.
#4. Barrina LED Shop Light
- Super bright: A 20W Barrina LED Shop Light produces 2200 lumens of light,
or over 110lm/W, with a color temperature of 6500K.
- Price: $40.85 for 6 units, equivalent to $6.80/unit. This is a low
cost model that lacks the professional certification of other brands. However,
it has a lifetime of over 50,000 hours and carries a 3-year unconditional
- Energy saving: A 20W Barrina LED Shop Light is equivalent to a 75W
fluorescent light, saving 65% on electricity costs.
- Linkable: The package includes a 20-inch long connector cable and
connecting box, enabling 8 lights to be connected to together, and making installation
#5. OOOLED 4ft LED Shop Light
- Energy saving: The 48W OOOLED LED Shop Light produces 4800 lumens of
light, while saving 65% in electricity costs. It has a color temperature of
5000K, producing clear, daylight level illumination for your factory,
warehouse, or garage.
- 5-year warranty: The light has a service life of 50,000 hours and
can be returned and exchanged free of charge within 5 years of purchase.
- Price: $42.99. It is a bit more expensive than other brands’
products but produces a more powerful light.
- Suitable Locations: This LED shop light is suitable for use in a very
wide range of locations. It is commonly used in supermarkets, offices, workbenches,
basements, and garages.
Q: Why choose LED shop light?
- They are safe to use. LED lights give off little heat, do not buzz
or flicker, nor contain any harmful chemicals. They are completely safe and
- Compared with other types of lamp, LED shop lights have a longer
lifetime and greater efficiency. Although they are slightly more expensive to
buy, they do not need to be frequently replaced and can save significantly on
Q: How to choose LED shop light?
- Parameters: Check your light’s illuminance, brightness, color
temperature, and other parameters. Because different environments have
different lighting requirements, you should choose the most suitable light for
the space. If the room needs to be better lit, try to avoid lights with too low
a color temperature. An LED shop light with a color temperature of 5000K or
above can better meet your needs.
- Safety: Check that the light has safety certification. To ensure
safety, try to choose safety certified products. You can also check the light’s
lifetime and length of its repair warranty to ensure a better experience with
- Price: Budget is a crucial factor when purchasing lighting. Try to
carry out as many comparisons as possible and choose the model with the best price-performance
Q: Can LED shop lights be linked together?
Yes. The number of units that can be linked up depends on the brand. For example, up to 8 Lepro LED shop lights can be linked together.
Q: How do I calculate how many LED shop lights are needed?
First you need to clarify your lighting requirements. Different spaces require different luminosities. Second, it depends on the intensity of light produced by the chosen lighting when installed at different heights in the space. Generally speaking, you can make a make a precise calculation using a specialist lighting app such as DIALux or AGI32. After importing the IES file for your lighting into the app and inputting the relevant data for the room, the software can then help you calculate the number of lights required, and also conveniently demonstrate the effect of the lighting on the room.